Pumpkin loaf has a rich and moist texture that melts in your mouth. Its flavour is warm and comforting, with a delicate balance of sweetness and savoury. The subtle hints of Auntie's special spices provide a delightful spiciness that enhances the overall taste. The pumpkin itself adds a natural sweetness and a slightly tart undertone. The combination of these flavours creates a delectable treat that is perfect for autumn or any time of the year.
You can purchase the Auntie Jodi's Pumpkin Loaf baking kit here.
You will need:
- 2 Eggs*
- 150ml or 2/3 cups of boiling water*
- 185g of soft melted butter*
- A loaf pan
1. Add the bag (558g) of pre-made mix into a bowl, then add the
150ml of boiling water.
2. Beat the loaf mix, using an electric mixer if needed, until water is evaporated into the mix.
3. Using the 185g of butter, melt the butter until a softer liquid consistency using a sauce pan on a stove top, or in a bowl in a microwave. Mix 2 eggs and the 185g of soft melted butter into the loaf mix until smooth consistency.
4. Pour the mixture into a greased loaf tray. Bake at 165°c-180°c (depending on oven) for 30 - 45 minutes, or until poked with a knife that comes out clean. Baking times may vary if using other tray types.
5. Allow to cool, then enjoy! Best served warm or cold, pairs perfectly with a cup of tea. Add your favourite toppings such as butter, whipping cream or a cream cheese icing if you wish.
To learn more about the product, including ingredients & allergens please visit this link here.